Protection of personal data
Sometimes we have to process personal data in connection with the discharge of our responsibilities. How this is done is described in our Privacy Statement.
The Royal Court takes active steps to protect your personal data. Our Privacy Statement contains further information about our processing of personal data and about your rights.
As for now, this statement is only available in Norwegian, but will be translated and available in PDF format via the list of links.
The subjects described are:
- Handling of enquiries
- Gifts and messages of congratulation
- Recruitment for vacant positions
- Security clearance
- Visits to the Palace, etc.
- Participation in events tied to the Royal Family’s programme
- Management of the Royal Collections
- Sharing of information
- Archiving of information
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please contact us by email or telephone.